Here at AutoMark, we carry out Class 4 and Class 7 MOT testing in Ruthin.
We’re proud to offer professional and in-depth MOT services to customers in Ruthin and the surrounding area. Like with many of our services, we only provide the best quality service at the lowest possible price.
Book your MOT with Automark today by calling 01824 709771, or enter your registration on our contact form on this page.
See below for an explanation on the classes of MOT testing.
- Class I – Mopeds and Motorcycles up to 199 cc
- Class II – Motorcycles 200 cc and over
- Class III – Tricycles and three wheeled cars
- Class IV – Cars, Motor Caravans, Goods vehicles up to 3000 kg gross weight, Minibuses (with no more than 12 passenger seats)
- Class V – Private buses (with more than 12 passenger seats and up to 16)
- PSV test (Class VI) – Vehicles used for Hire or Reward (with more than 16 passenger seats)
- Class VII – Goods vehicles (between 3000 kg and 3500 kg in gross weight)
For more information on what’s checked during an MOT, you can visit the Government Services website.
What is checked?